Malton Moms Welcomes YOU!
Saturday February 23, 2012 9.30 -1pm
Community Visioning Session & Strategic Planning
Complimentary light breakfast, sumptuous lunch
Please join us for a Community Visioning Session and Group Strategic Planning
Come and tell us:
· What would you like to see for families in Malton
· What types of programming would you like to see
Malton Moms undertake
· Which ideas have worked in the past, which have not
· Share your ideas (all are welcome) on Malton Moms
and building Community.
· Share your ideas of how you think Malton Moms can
grow and change
Bring your ideas and dreams for the community start-up, work with us to create a Visioning Board and Strategic Pan for our future. Malton Moms belongs to all of us, so come and make your voice heard. Everyone is welcome.
Facilitated by Nadine Ruby and Joanne Wilson, for Malton Moms
Special Thanks goes to: United Way Peel and Region of Peel for our operating grants, Family Education Centre for Trusteeship and
Health Centre for space.
Please register with Camar at firstname.lastname@example.org
We love Malton and know you do to. Every voice is welcome. We look forward to seeing you there!
Post a Comment